After I merged my software projects into this very website and added (what I called) a website portfolio during the short-lived versions 2 and 3, I finally began a big redesign of the website during the fourth iteration. The result was published in August 2010, a quick autumn redesign following suit in November that year.
When I went on holiday to Japan in 2012, I wanted to do photo blogs, so I wanted to hack in a new frontpage and blog to accomodate these. The result of this was kept until Aaronweb v5 was finally launched in July 2014.
For reference, a few screenshots of the iterations are included below. Click them for the full version.